Breakfast toast with smoked salmon and caviar
Delicious breakfast toast with smoked salmon and caviar:
- 1 slice of country bread
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 poached egg
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 1 oz sturgeon caviar
- Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on each slice of toast
- Toast the slice of country bread until it's golden brown and crispy.
- Layer the smoked salmon on top of the toast.
- Place the poached egg on top of the smoked salmon.
- Spoon the sturgeon caviar on top of the poached egg.
- Garnish with fresh herbs or chopped chives, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Optional variations: You can also add sliced avocado, diced red onion, or a sprinkle of lemon juice for extra flavor.